Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 4

Cyberspace Dream

Laying in the synthetic grass, we observe the puffy clouds.
I downloaded them this morning,
a great compliment to the #66FFFF sky.
So peaceful it is, in our cyberspace dream
where things IRL can't bother us.
No virus or glitching or pop-ups here.
Just undisturbed resting and idle chat
with my friendly program, Daisy.
We were friends as soon as I installed her,
and I keep her updated for extended conversation.
Let's pick some pixelated flowers, I type.
Let's fly the kite.gif
In the world I created
At least the happiness isn't artificial.

_______

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You need to send me more information on this "Daisy" program! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. :-) Simple short and sweet.
    The mix of html and computer talk with regular words it fantastic.

    And I would like to know about the program as well. I meant to ask last time I saw you, but it slipped my mind in the RP hysterics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded them this morning,
    a great compliment to the #66FFFF sky.

    I love those lines =D Very cute piece.

    ReplyDelete